£50,000 - £70,000
Director / Shareholder
Thrive Talent are working with a growing organisation who develop an innovative online platform. They are looking for a Senior Lead Developer to push and mentor the development team.
As the Senior Lead Developer you will be in charge of the development of the platform, bringing new technologies that can improve it, mentor the development team and be the go to person for questions. You will report into the CTO to and work with them and the Product Managers in developing the road map. You will still be hands on with development skills and discovering new languages and techniques to innovate the platform and team further.
This is a brilliant role if you want to work with a forward thinking organisation based in Devon but still has the London feel. You will be given a great opportunity for self- development within a growing organisation.
To be successful in the role you must have the following:
- Experience in development particularly using PHP, Node.js or Angular.js,
- Knowledge of enterprise architectural patterns (MVC, Domain model, Event Driven Development)
- Deep knowledge of the restful paradigm for APIs
- Knowledge of unit, functional, and acceptance testing principles and practices
- Experience with the use, logging, and debugging of messaging systems (like rabbitMQ)
- OOP design patterns
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Development principles would be a plus
- Capacity to articulate solutions to both stakeholders and developers ?
- Previous experience in technical team lead and coaching
- Previous experience in problem solving in the context of a complex network of interacting services.
- A proven passion for bleeding edge technologies beaten only by the passion for robust and resilient working software
In return you will have the chance to work in a fantastic environment, a salary up to £70,000 (+ relocation package), great career development and a possible stake in shares of the company.
For more information, please apply direct online or call the team on 0333 3444 228.
Thrive Talent is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim/contract/temporary positions. Thrive Talent is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.