Clerkenwell, London, EC1
Department: Contract Sales
Reports To: Associate Contract Sales Director
Purpose Of the role
To generate new business via Architects, specifiers, developers and other decision makers. You will relish in the challenge of winning new business, finding solutions and building long term relationships within this sector.
- Traveling within central London to conduct product meeting and presentations with our target market
- Develop and maintain a rapport with new and existing clients within the geographic territory
- Achieving specification and subsequently following through to sale
- Keeping up to date with current trends and project leads through research and communicating with industry contacts
These are the main functions of the job but employees may be required to carry out other duties as may be reasonably required.
- Most importantly you will need to be outgoing, confident, and passionate about design and people.
- Possess a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Enjoy problem solving.
- Be a talented communicator.
- A clear understanding of the specification and design process and design background is a bonus but not a pre requisite.
- You will be IT literate with good MS Office skills.
- A strong self-starter, who is able to work independently, self-managing your time and priorities.
- Ideally, you will have past sales experience of dealing with architects/specifiers/house builders etc.
- You must possess a valid full driving licence.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits including a bonus, contributory pension scheme, staff discounts, childcare vouchers, accident insurance and death in service cover. In addition there is structured training and the potential for career progression within our rapidly growing dynamic company.
Thrive Talent is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim/contract/temporary positions. Thrive Talent is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.