B2B Telesales Executive
Sales & Management
19,000 - £23,000
Permanent or Flexi
Strictly NOT A CALL CENTER!
We're always keen to work with clients that have an awesome team culture, regular staff socials and flexible working hours - It just so happens that this one has a bar on site too!
To research and proactively engage with target companies and generate well-qualified, high-converting new business opportunities for the commercial team.
- Ability to make high volumes of cold calls to prospective clients and build instant rapport.
- Capable of understanding complex organizational structures and identifying decision makers.
- Confidence & charisma and an ability to communicate effectively with executives and senior managers of target organizations.
- Ability to gain commitment from the prospect for a future meeting.
- Ability to carry out detailed research on target markets and identify and shortlist opportunities.
- Resilience, tenacity and a commitment to achieving results.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office including Outlook.
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Experience of using Salesforce CRM.
- Sales experience or exposure to consultative sales process.
- An understanding of digital marketing or data management.
- Networking experience.
- Identify and research prospects to target within relevant market sectors.
- Use a number of tools and online portals to gain a clear understanding of the client’s business and stakeholders.
- Use intelligent questioning techniques to gain understanding of the clients’ goals and challenges.
- Articulate the Marketing Source values and ambitions.
- Confidently talk about our product portfolio and their benefits at a high level.
- Provide the commercial consultant a detailed brief about the prospective client so that they can attend the appointment fully prepared.
- Update Salesforce with timely, accurate notes.
- Take responsibility for your own personal development and strive for continual improvement.
- Share best practise with your colleagues to benefit the entire Commercial team.
If you want to work hard and enjoy an amazing company lifestyle because of the work you put in, please get in touch with us immediately to register your place on their recruitment day (25th November). 0333 3444 228 OR email@example.com
Thrive Talent is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim/contract/temporary positions. Thrive Talent is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.