Digital Account Manager
£20,000 - £30,000
Digital Account Manager
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the key purpose of this role is to proactively own and manage the day-to-day delivery of external and internal client requirements and jobs through effective planning, scheduling and co-ordinating with internal production teams including Creative, IT & Development and Data.
The role focuses on day to day client and account management for a range of digital engagement campaign activity including but not exclusive to Email/SMS, web and software development, online and offline creative design, PPC and SEO. You will be tasked with acting as a primary point of operational contact keeping stakeholders fully informed and involved throughout as well as strategically managing and developing accounts against set plans and targets, Core to your work will also be the receiving and interpretation of what can sometimes be complex briefs, quoting work accordingly and in collaboration with relevant internal teams owning and managing defined activity through defined workflow processes.
- Previous experience of workflow, process and account management
- An exemplary customer service manner and ability to confidently and articulately discuss client and internal issues by telephone, email and face to face
- Excellent client, project and workload management skills
- An ability to understand clients’ campaign requirements, however complex, and articulate this to stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- A positive and flexible attitude with a drive to achieving both personal and business success
- Flexibility to work outside of normal hours to meet project deadlines where required
- Be highly organised having an ability to multi task, prioritise and manage own time effectively
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to manage multiple workflows and resources both internally and with clients in a high pace environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- An open, honest and transparent attitude
- An understanding of the value of ‘team.’
- Digital campaign management experience
- Experience of working within a digital, creative or marketing environment
- Experience of workflow and project management software e.g. Trello, PODIO, MS Project
- Experience of an agile or scrum environment
- Bored of your current work flow and feel you could do so much more?
- Not appreciated/valued by the boss and team for all of the hard work you put in?
- Looking to take your next role with genuine responsibilities in a high pressured environment.
- Becoming increasingly annoyed by the office idiot? (Every business has one - just ask Chris Whitehead)
Well... Give us a call on 0333 3444 228 and ask for the office idiot!
N.B. Candidates looking to waste our time need not apply. You either want the job or you don't!
Strictly no recruitment agencies! (You 'scally wags' you!)
Thrive Talent is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim/contract/temporary positions. Thrive Talent is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.