Digital Marketing - Account Director - Exeter
Working in the digital marketing sector as the Account Director you will be responsible for senior client management and the development and technical delivery of key accounts.
The role focuses on day to day client and account management for data, digital communications and campaign management.
You will be tasked with strategically developing accounts against targets and managing budgets supported by the account management team. You will be the senior point of contact with the client working closely with the sales and operations teams, You must have a good understanding of data and how it is used and its influence on customer engagement strategies an in-depth knowledge of the DM and CRM market place with a strong commercial acumen and experience in growing existing client business.
Strong leadership and management skills are essential with the ability to work closely with multiple teams and co-ordinating the resources needed to service projects, build strategic operational plans in line with clients strategy and creative work.
With a minimum of 4 years’ experience as an Account Director in a similar environment the ideal candidate will have:
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- Experience of running and growing key technical accounts
- Team player with managerial experience to motivate and work closely with account team members
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to work in a fast paced, hardworking business
- Ability to drive business and hit business development targets
- Strategic thinker with the ability to sell in client strategy
- Strong knowledge of Data and Digital Communications market
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective project management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- Numerate analytical and decisive
Thrive Talent appreciates that this position will take a certain candidate to move from what may seem like a similar role to the one they're currently in. This opportunity however is genuinely an exciting one and we need you to pick the phone up and find out why!
Alternatively, please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org