Senior Business Development Manager
£50,000 + Uncapped OTE
BDM / Head of Sales
Senior Business Development Manager X2 - Data / Digital / Creative
£40,000 - £50,000 + uncapped OTE
One of our closest clients, an award winning Digital and Data communications company, are now recruiting x 2 Senior Business Development Managers who will target and develop close relationships with THE largest blue chip clients across the UK.
The role will see you managing the whole of the sales cycle - with a team (6) of successful business development manages cold calling to secure appointments with prospects, you will be an integral senior figure within the department - always attending client meetings, pitching, generating proposals and winning the business.
A large element of the role will also see you managing the client relationship for a period of time, due to the services that these guys a providing - you'll be using your experience and more than ample ability to up-sell and develop the relationship over a period of time.
Confident with yearly targets (circa £1 million), comfortable with average sales exceeding £50,000 - £100,000 and excited to earn 5% uncapped OTE - this role would suit an experienced and highly professional solution based sales guru. When applying, please be prepared to demonstrate a track record of exceeding target on digitally focused sales.
- Experience of the end-to-end sales process from prospecting to closing.
- Ability to make cold calls to prospective customers.
- Experience of selling solutions, preferably data or digital.
- Experience of managing client & prospect meetings to identify new sales opportunities.
- Focus and drive to motivate yourself and manage your own sales activity.
- Excellent written, verbal communications and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Awesome office space, constant rewards and uncapped earning potential!... The question is, what are you waiting for?
Thrive Talent is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim/contract/temporary positions. Thrive Talent is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.