Highly competitive salary package
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to join our clients awesome offices in Exeter.
This is a challenging and exciting position where you can bring your experience to a broader context. You will help the client build their brand and attract new customers, supporters and passionate employees.
You’ll provide comprehensive support to the Marketing Director taking responsibility for a range of tasks including: advertising campaigns, events and shows, customer comms, PR, and brand development. This is a multifaceted role where you’ll be communicating with diverse groups of people, from school students to educational policy makers, scientists and academics.
The role will be constantly evolving and will suit someone who is agnostic about title and rank and knows that it’s what you deliver and put in that’s important. There’s no place for beige here – everything they do is full on Technicolor with no place for the bland or risk averse.
This is a once in a lifetime chance for someone who wants to be a part of a success story, who likes small but loves growth, who is excited by a fast pace and also obsessed by fine detail, and who really wants to make a world class difference.
- Design and deliver marketing campaigns, promotions, projects, copywriting and general marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate the marketing schedule and budget.
- Liaise with agencies around design, advertising, PR and political monitoring.
- Take ownership of day-to-day updates to the company website.
- Coordinate and create social media updates and mini campaigns.
- Draft copy for press releases, corporate information and school information.
- Coordinate print work for all aspects of marketing.
- Assist on brand development and production of visual materials.
- Monitor all relevant legal and political developments.
- Work with film and video production houses to coordinate filming and editing.
- Track marketing campaigns and prepare monthly updates across all marketing disciplines.
- Develop basic design templates for internal reports.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the responsibilities of the post, as requested.
To apply for this role, please click on the following link to complete these simple profiling tasks:
Alternatively, please send your CV and contact details to email@example.com
Thrive Talent is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim/contract/temporary positions. Thrive Talent is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.