Exeter Or London
Highly competitive salary package
With some of the coolest office spaces in both London and Exeter, our client is a boutique digital agency offering a range of integrated digital marketing solutions. They offer a mix of search marketing, social, content marketing, inbound marketing, technical, web development, creative and strategic services.
The role is to be part of the Creative Team. You will work within a range of disciplines from concept design for digital marketing campaigns through to responsive website design.
The successful applicant will help to define creative strategy for a vast range of national and global clients.
The role involves working with teams across the agency including social and community management, SEO, content strategy, development and digital strategy.
The Successful candidate will have:
- Excellent Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Able to present creative ideas to clients and colleagues
- Experience in designing assets for digital marketing campaigns (Infographics, storyboards)
- UX knowledge
- Experience in designing responsive websites and applications (front end)
- Adept a designing sample page layouts
- Emphasis on creative strategy, design trends, usability, and designing for multiple platform
- Excellent at meeting with clients to identify their needs
You must: Be prepared to travel for regular business trips to London to meet some of the biggest names in the Marketing World!
Thrive Talent is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim/contract/temporary positions. Thrive Talent is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.